This round of #ROW80 ends Dec 24, 2015 [easy_countdowner name=”demo_countdowner” theme=”fat” animation=”smooth” end_date=”2015-12-24″ end_time=”24:00:00″ day_label=”Days” hour_label=”Hours” minute_label=”Minutes” second_label=”Seconds” day_color=”#60686F” hour_color=”#60686F” minute_color=”#60686F” second_color=”#60686F” circle_bg_color=”#E2E2E2″]
I had a good run the last couple weeks. I was able to keep up with all my goals. People seem to be reading and following my blog and WordPress.com-ers are hitting the like star daily. I’m reading some amazing stuff out there as well. The art of blogging is alive and well!
- #postaday A Daily Post or #NaBloPoMo writing prompt daily.
- #Journal tumblr paper & pen journal prompt daily.
- #Diary daily #Blog entry.
- #ROW80 Checkins Wed and Sun
- #Blog Mama Kat’s Weekly writing prompt.
- #SoCS Stream of Consciousness Saturday prompt.
- #PhotoBlog #MySundayPhoto challenge.
- #PhotoBlog The Daily Post Weekly Photo challenge.
I plan to continue with these goals until December 24th, the end of this round. except a few minor changes. The Daily Post doesn’t take the time to come up with new prompts, they recycle 3 I’ve done before recently. For that reason, I’m not committing to do their prompt daily. I can substitute a NaBloPoMo or other prompt if I find the Daily Post redundant. The main reason I do theirs is because of the community. I’m interested in branching out. Also, the tumblr journal prompts are kind of a similiar situation. I may start coming up with my own prompts when I don’t like the ones Journaling-Junkie has posted.