Since I’m not an author or even an aspiring one, I always think my check ins here seem out of place and well, wimpy. Still, I selfishly come back to #ROW80 each round because it helps me create great goals for my personal blogging! If you are any measure of a personal blogger, in addition to being an author, you may find some value in my posts.
I’ve gone 100% tumblelog format. As a result, I hope to post one of these post types every day. It fits me. I always saw my blog as a living document/diary fitting to post to multiple times a day.
Ok, so that’s types. For content? Here are the types of things I hope to work into my routine. Many of them are already part of it:
- Blog Hop 30-60 mins a day.
- Continue taking interesting photos for use in posts.
- Write “The Daily Post” prompt daily.
- Thursday or Friday do Mama Kat’s Writing Workshop post.
- Saturday do Linda Hill’s SoCS.
- Handwritten Journal post at least 4 times/week if not every day.
- Photo posts: Do “The Daily Post Photo” weekly challenge. On Sunday do #MySundayPhoto.
- Write 3 Asides per week. (WordPress post format)
- Write one Online Diary post per day.
- Write Movie Reviews and movie related posts like Opinion Battles as much as possible.
Hope to check back in with you Sunday. Enjoy the rest of your week.