I’m sticking with Row80 for now, it’s pretty challenging but I think I’m up to it. To find out about it, click the graphic. I was very successful in achieving my goals from last time. I did erase some of them that seemed like a waste of time so they were pretty simple after that. These are my current measurable goals, a bit more complicated but I find them quite exciting. Perhaps someone will get something from them. Otherwise, they’re personal goals and guidelines or me starting into this Summer.
- Write a Daily Post Prompt at WordPress.com tag #postaday on Twitter.
- Participate at Journaling Junkie’s June Challenge (Paper Journal)
- Write a Stream of Consciousness Saturday post each Saturday. Use blog tag #SOCS -also on Twitter / all soc. med.
- Look into Mama Kat’s Writing Workshop. Have tried it once and liked it.
- Add updates for #ROW80 Wed and Sun
- Add Blog Hashtag to updates #ROW80 by adding blog tag.
- Add updates for #ROW80 on Facebook
My goals are set in the direction of networking with more bloggers, growing as a writer, and making a few cents on Adsense or through advertising.