I’ve moved my blog to another domain since I started these check-ins. My new domain is here at rileycentral.net You can read a little about why here.
I’ve also modified my goals a bit. I find it’s not that difficult achieving them daily. This challenge has been very helpful to my blogging life.
2015 Round 2 Goals revised:
- Do one Daily Post Writing prompt per day. I now can create pingbacks there. YAY!
- Post “Daily Post” link on FB and Twitter with hashtags #ROW80 #blogboost #journaling Twitter gets: #postaday don’t forget to comment on at least 2 other people’s blogs in UBC.
- Participate in Mid-week Wednesday and End-week Sunday check-ins for ROW80. I have done this twice now.
- Write in and keep up my paper journal / Bullet Journal daily using Journal Junkie’s May Challenge prompts (and April) or research pure bullet journal ideas and try some. Make a photo post on my Tumblr with these tag options #bullet journal #journaling #journaling-junkie #paperjournal #May journaling challenge I plan to write a post soon about what I have learned about bullet journaling.
- Crosspost bullet journal photo to my blog as a photo post.
- Post image one last time directly to Twitter as a photo status with one hashtag #journaling
I’m really excited about my new blog platform, Riley Central. Watch for my next ROW80 check-in on Sunday!