What’s the Big Idea?
13 I have had or heard through the years
- Never make a decision when you’re tired, sick or angry. -Rick Warren
- If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
- Make yourself happy before making others happy. -My Mom
- Study music or a learn a sport. -My Dad
- Do a lot for a little money when you’re young and when you are older you will do a little for a lot of money. -My Dad
- To do any job well takes the right tools.
- 70% of success is showing up. -Woody Allen
- Desperate times call for desperate measures.
- To those who obsess over what people might think about them: People don’t think about you for more than 2-3 minutes a week. Sometimes not at all. What matters is what you think of yourself.
- Break large projects into bits over time instead of trying to do them all at once.
- RE: Spirituality-Keep your head in heaven but your feet firmly planted on the ground.
- RE: Spirituality continued-It’s not how high you jump but how straight you walk when you hit the ground again.
- No matter how rich someone gets they still can only sleep in one bed at a time.
What do you think of these? Care to add one in the comments?