I enjoy being part of this blog ring where we write news of our week just as if we were having coffee with our reader, one on one. Something that comes to mind immediately is the news that I fixed my mailbox. Well, rather, my father in law Al fixed it. I posted photos earlier today. It had been broken out of the ground when our neighbor backed into it. Rather than make a long post about the rest of my news, I’ll make a list. I’ve always heard that blog readers love lists:
- My difficult student finally brought me his mother’s phone number and we had a very productive chat.
- I got new writing graded and up on my walls.
- On Friday, I was teaching a lesson that was really working when my Principal and Asst. Principal came in and observed the meaty part of the lesson. It felt like a miracle! Usually they come by when not much is happening but Friday was very different.
- I had lunch with my 17 year old son and we talked about priorities and goals. We haven’t connected for a while and that felt really great. He’s a good boy.
- I’m happier with my blog theme than I have been in a long time.
- I started a new post type for posting blog tips and strategies, I did my first post yesterday.
As is true with life, there is always more to tell. I hope you get to enjoy a good cup of Joe when you read this. I read a lot of these out there but sadly miss some. eave me a comment won’t you? I’d love to read yours. Thanks for the coffee time!